YOUR SMALL BUSINESS IS CONTROLLING YOU; TAKE BACK WHAT YOU RIGHTFULLY OWN
Small Business is what makes our country great. However, the challenges facing the entrepreneur are overwhelming. Business schools don’t prepare an owner for the real world. Every single entrepreneur will experience an extreme amount of worry, pressure, and confusion. It is a matter of time before the entrepreneur suffers a breakdown. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Small Business Big Pressure is a collision of wisdom and knowledge designed for the 20 year veteran or the soon-to-be entrepreneur. When the business owner aligns all facets of his company with God, something special happens.
In the context of aligning with God’s will, with Small Business Big Pressure you will be able:
- How to build a mission and vision statement
- How to accomplish personal and professional goals
- Understand how to read and use financial statements
- Understand how to properly hire, train, and fire employees
- How to build a company identity and inspire the team
Not only will this book give you solid principles, it teaches you from a real tested-in-the trenches entrepreneur how to put these principles in practice today! You will be compelled to keep the book close by through your entire career as a unique reference source and a source of inspiration!
Available from the following book retailers:
Praise for Darryl Lyons and Small Business Big Pressure♦
“Darryl Lyons is a rock star in the financial world, and he’s built an incredible team and business that’s helping a lot of people. This book is the playbook for how he did it–and how you can do it, too.”
– Dave Ramsey, New York Times best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio show host
“Darryl Lyons, and the firm he has built (Pax Financial), represent the epitome of integrity and competence in financial services.”
– Dr. Tony Dale, Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Karis Group
“In a culture that compartmentalizes our careers, personal integrity, and faith, Darryl’s journey proves that integrating these elements yields true success.”
– Lee Caple, Founder of Caple Royalty Services
“Darryl Lyons is a rock-star business leader that successfully blends the values of his faith with the pressures of running a business.”
– Roger P. Whitney, The Retirement Answer Man
“Darryl is a definitive, proven resource in how to do exceedingly well…by doing exceedingly good.”
– Chuck Bowen, Founder and Owner of Chuck Bowen Coaching, LLC, TrueBlue Production, LLC, and Scott Stearman Productions, LLC